Thursday, May 30, 2013

Doing a little bit of Spring cleaning!

Peace and blessings folks!

I am doing a little bit of spring cleaning on my blog. Its time for more integration and spreading of lots of love! You can be sure to see changes in my pages (shopping destinations, ebooks, my favorite links) as well as some general visual changes. 

Let me know what you think! 

Isn't today a beautiful day?


Don't forget to share some love and tell everyone about my business! Everything is hand-made (that's why I don't sleep) and we will soon be partnering with some really great causes. If you are in the New York area, we will be launching June 29th in Chelsea square with Inglot studios inshallah! yay! 



4 comments:

  1. Your designs are beautiful!

    XO

    lalehinwonderland.blogspot.nl

    My new blogname

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the changes! Xxxx hijab revival

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your launch (your designs are gorgeous mashaAllah, and have definitely caught my eye!). InshaAllah all the late nights will be worth it (the best products I think, are those that are handmade, as they are made from a labour of love) =D

    Asmaa

    chocoholic-hijabi

    x

    ReplyDelete

You are AmaZing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis!