Friday, May 17, 2013

Link Loving: My favorite Nasheeds

Here are my absolutely favorite anasheed and religious songs! Let me know if you have listened to any of these and any recommendations you have for moi!


1. Burda Qasida [if I actually pay attention it always makes me cry]



  2. Untitled-very beautiful



3. Ya ikhawati 7ayya...-Love listening to this in the morning to get me motivated!




4. Upsie Daisy-Fricken cute and Sultana loves it !




5. Sing Children of the World-David Wharnsby




6. Don't Talk to me about Muhammad (pbuh)-David Wharnsby




7. Aye Saba-Saba CHaudary




8.


5 comments:

  1. Masha Allah. Beautiful nasheeds. I am big fan of the nasheed of Maher Zain.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OooOo! My fave Maher Zain song is ya Nabi Salam Alayka! :)

      Delete
  2. David Wharnsby is very talented mA, definitely one of my favorites!

    www.alfennmosaic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love his voice and his lyrics just carries a lot of passion and sincerity.

      Delete
  3. Have you heard of Muhammad al Muqit,his older ones are nice plus he speaks Arabic=)

    ReplyDelete

You are AmaZing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis!