I have been so crazy busy lately. I haven't been sleeping as much as I should and I am physically exhausted all the time. My schedule makes no sense, its just an outpouring of running around, happiness, anxiety, and lots of online work.
Yesterday morning I received the packaging supplies and cut a piece of my finger tip off when I tried to open it!
It was the rush of the excitement
One of the biggest changes that have occurred is that I now inshallah will have another hard working sister helping me. With the added workload of getting ready to open in mid May, its needed. Also, I did some brainstorming with my roomie and we set out some major goals all the way until early September
So here is what's done:
- A little over half of the products are finished
- A new set of incoming supplies have been ordered
- Packaging is here and ready
- The design and size of the product tags are finalized
- The business card designs are being discussed
- A general calender of goals has been written (up to early September)
- all social media is registered but not yet set up (twitter, blog, facebook, etsy shop)
Here is what still needs to be done:
- More products need to be made (at least over 150)
- Business card designs need to be finalized
- Calender goals need to be input in the computer
- All social media and shop need to be set up and filled in for all or your convenience
- Etsy shop needs the most work
- Other tags need to be ordered
- Another volunteer needs to be given work alhamdoolilah
- Business Plan needs to be completed
- lots and lots basically
I need prayer people!