Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Product Review: Amirah Couture Safari Hijab!!!


Salam folks! 

Let me take you a little step into my Hijab buying habits....I rarely buy hijabs from online Islamic retailers. If I do buy them online, it is always from nordstroms because they have exceptional quality (though a bit pricey) and they always display scarf measurements, which sometimes Islamic companies fail to do.


Ridiculous right?

Well, not too long ago I found a little gem on Facebook known as Amirah Couture. The first thing I noticed about their Facebook page, is that not only does it feature beautiful photography, but they sold hijabs and abayat inspired by the Arab spring countries such as Palestine, Syria, and Egypt! 

Check out their Freedom Collection! The Proceeds from their items go directly as sadaqa for the countries they represent! So creative mashallah! 


Filisteen! 



Libya!

Libya again! 


Syria!!!

MiSR (Egypt) woot woot! 
Amirah Couture...
"A clothing line where modesty meets modern fashion; with a flare of lively philanthropy - that's Amirah Couture. Stylish designs. Conscious virtue. And a commitment to helping others. Every purchase will not only satisfy your tastes and your faith - but will also send one girl to school in the Greater Middle East."
Mashallah. I hope other Islamic companies adopts their example and makes charity and community service an important part of their business model as well.
Amirah Couture Summers Over shoot pics

 I fell in love with their photos of the Safari hijab because it looked like it was made for me! I loved the hints of peacock blue and the safari prints and the mixture of color. Because the material was on a model in a clear well-lit photo, I felt that it would be the right size for my hijab style. 


Amirah Couture Safari Hijab 
The more I learned about their company through their photography and updates, the more comfortable I felt. One day I finally made the decision to purchase the hijab; the first time I purchased something through facebook.

Alhamdoolilah it came EXTREMELY quick. I almost didn't believe it would arrive that fast! My sis received the package before I did and opened it. Her and her coworker both admired the hijab as soon as she removed it from its package. It seemed a bit darker in tint than the photos but the more I wore it, the more I fell in love with it. 




The fabric was high quality. The colors were vibrant and it had a workable drape on the head. The best part of this scarf is how versatile it is, just by moving the material along my forehead I can create more than one look with the different patterns. 

Close up details! DON'T YOU LOVE MY HIJAB PIN DESIGN! Sign up for my facebook page to receive updates on my business inshallah! 






 What do you think? Isn't it beautiful? Amirah Couture has a lot of other beautiful things to drool over and purchase and they have impressive business values. They are transitioning to a website soon too, until then, take a lookee on their Facebook page and help support this wonderful business! 

2 comments:

  1. As much as I love the abayas , I don't know if I'd be able to pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love abayas too sis! I have trouble wearing them. I think you just need to find the right one that will match your style and it will make sense to you :)

      Delete

You are AmaZing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis!