|Me=Dying from the Cuteness!|
Best of Smiles,
Best of Health,
Best of Happiness,
Best of Imaan (faith),
Best of all that I can wish for all my dear readers today!
We received an AMAZING anonymous gratitude list! Mashallah and Alhamdoolilah!
No matter how hard it gets (and it will) just try TRY to remember the good you still do have, because tomorrow is a new day.
Please make dua for anonymous who took the time to write and reflect on their blessings and was so kind enough to let us read it. Let something like this bring us closer to our Creator and cherish every moment we have left in this short life. Jazkallah Khayr!
1. That I have access to the internet so that I can get inspired by you.
2. That God has protected me thus far and kept my matters private.
3. That I can breathe.
4. I have food, running water, heat, clothing, and basic neccasities.
5. That I am not exposed to anything traumatizing, especially not on a daily basis.
6. For Allah SWT's help in helping me establish the habit of referring to his Quraan every day.
7. For a mother and father who love me and have raised me as well as they can.
8. For a supportive and religious family who has principles and values.
9. For the many privileges I have above others that I don't even always utilize.
10. For the opportunity to be involved in the social justice movement.
11. For people who have opened my mind and heart to reality.
12. For my sewing machine, that I love so dearly.
13. For my room, which is beautiful and comfortable and a luxury that SO many cannot afford.
14. For the ability to read, write, and process information.
15. For the ability to communicate.
16. For God's mercy and continuous lutf he has bestowed on me.
17. For having a laptop.
18. For owning a home.
19. For the ability to be close enough to God to pour out my vulnerabilities to Him.
20. For books that I can lose myself in.
21. For access to scholarship money for college.
22. For having options.
23. For living in a community of Muslims.
24. For siblings who care and especially ones who care to share experiences, clothes, love, etc.
25. For a food processor and good set of knives that make the tedious task of cooking much easier.
26. For having influential and inspiring people in my life.
27. For the space I have to be creative and create.
28. For a beautiful body.
29. For a strong sound understanding of Islam.
30. For the ability to grow this foundation.
31. For the hardships that have made me stronger (this one is SO hard to appreciate for me, especially right now, but it is vital).
32. For shoes that cover my feet.
33. For the ability, time, and motivation to exercise.
34. For the privilege of being able to eat healthy.
35. That I can see. And hear, and feel.
36. That I am not made of stone.
37. That I realize my self-worth.
38. That I have control of my emotions, most of the time.
39. That I have had the opportunity to meet different people and visit different places.
40. That I have extra money to donate and spend on myself for added luxury that others can't afford.
41. For living in a country where Hijab is not banned.
42. For having an attitude that embraces differences.
43. For being able to find God in watching the clouds or the moon.
44. For people who push me, sometimes by force, into doing good for Allah's sake.
45. For makeup and paint and pretty things that let me stream my creativity fixes.
46. For the fact that nothing in this world last forever.
47. For ice cream.
48. For people who have less than me and in turn force me to realize how blessed I am.
49. For a functioning heart, even if it has black in many areas.
50. For the chance to start over and over and over again. Thank you ya Rabbi.