"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
Yes it is 1 in the morning and I am bursting with excitement. I have so many wonderful things to do I can barely contain myself. Inshallah my roomie and I may be taking a trip to fabric lane/row/whatever here in Philly to purchase some scrumptious fabrics for my up and coming store and more DIY posts. More info on that later....
The day after tomorrow (Thursday) it will be the 1st of March which means I will start my spending fast! Yes, it means no spending or shopping for me!
Do any you folks want to take this challenge on with me?
It would be great to have a partner and a shoulder to cry on when times get tuff! But what I am most excited about are 2 things:
I signed up for a Positivity Challenge being hosted by one of my favorite self-development blogs. I do not know what the details will be but it will be a 21 day challenge to harness more happy thoughts and habits I suppose. You guys will get to hear all about it and see what I have to go through!
LFFM will have lots of great things happening in the next few weeks:
- More Gratitude list submissions (thanks for those who sent in their lists! If you would still like to send one please do, it only takes a few minutes!)
- A bunch of product reviews (I made sure we'd have stuff to talk about since I will be deprived next month!)
- More fashion photos
- A book review or two
- More e-book uploads up top! (I am still researching some more, I read all the ones I put up)
- An Event Announcement (I hope to see you folks there!)
- A Post about Baby Signing and a video starring sou sou!
- Guest submissions of poetry
- Maybe a video of how I wrap my scarf (I'm camera shy folks!)
- More posts about me tackling my bucket list
- And .....a LFFM Giveaway....(it has something to do with the DIY Scarf wink wink*)
Before I go to sleep (like I was supposed to hours ago, don't forget LFFM is on facebook!)
Also, last but not least, Sister Imani at Fashionable Muslimah Stories is having a Giveaway. Who doesn't like free stuff? Go take a look-see at her blog to find out the details!!
P.S. (then I am really going!)
Thank you for reading this.
Thank you for following!
I appreciate all of you and take note whenever LFFM gets a new follower. I try my best to visit and comment and really do enjoy reading about your unique perspectives and lifestyles. I love to collaborate with other folks so please hit me up with any ideas or submissions you think would be relevant. May Allah bless and protect us. Toodles!