Saturday, September 8, 2012

Link Loving: Blessle.com (Islamic Search Engine)

Hello Folks!

I hope all of you are in the best of health and spirits. For all my Muslim readers out there, I wanted to share with you something that has become a part of my daily life since over a year ago.

If you have not heard of Blessle.com, please do take a look. It is search engine powered by Google (with mostly the same properties).  However, instead of viewing a cute little google image every time you conduct an online search, it provides you with a Quranic dua!

Think about how many times we search the Internet every day and how beneficial it would be to read a holy verse each time.

Usually I try to figure out who exactly is making the supplication like which Prophet for example. Needless to say I still have to work on my knowledge.
A nice furry image of what it looks like on your homepage...

 This is a super convenient way to have daily Quranic exposure especially because it provides both Arabic and English translation. Also, it wouldn't hurt to memorize those that touch your heart the most as some of the most beautiful words to speak to Allah can be found in the Quran itself!
If you'd like to make Blessle.com your hompage go here and follow the instructions. Remember, even with blessle, you can always open a new window after you come online folks!

Do any of you use Blessle.com? Would any of you be interested?

2 comments:

  1. It is very beneficial. Thanks for sharing...will pass it on.

    xoxo to you and my little cutie-pie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could search images though, then I would only use it rather than revert back to google for that.

    ReplyDelete

You are AmaZing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis!