Monday, September 9, 2013

8 Good Morning Questions to start the day in Happiness

Woke up late this morning. My schedule has been out of wack since the last 10 days of Ramadan. Yesterday was full of lots of work. Everyday I feel like I wake up and my heart and mind go on a treadmill. Do this, do that. I had a schedule but it fell apart. Now I have to reclaim it slowly. This week I have to go to the doctor's because I have something wrong with my right hand since Ramadan. I have to wedding to go too as well (the Sultaness is conducting a custom order for her jewelry that day). I hope all of you are in the best health and imaan and you all have a beautiful day. I tried this 8 Good Morning Questions today (from here). Inshallah Khayr today and for the rest of the week. http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/09/05/8-good-morning-questions-that-create-happiness/

1.  What is the most important thing I can do today for my own well-being?

  • The most important thing I can do today for my own well-being is to take my butt outside. Not for an errand, not for the business, not just for the sake of taking Sou sou out. I always feel better whenever I go outside day or night. I will schedule "outside" time so I can take a break, play with Sultana, get some light exercise to recuperate for the rest of my day. 

2.  How can I show my love to those I love?


  • Everyday my circle widens. But I know that showing love to those I love through  messages and cards seems to do the trick. 

3.  How can I encourage myself and others today?


  • Focusing on my business. Work on my interviews. Spread that enthusiasm to my readers and my fans.

4.  What can I do to make a positive difference in the lives around me?


  • Helping myself to be at happy and focused. Helping those around me fighting the same fight. Work on opening up my "Charity" pin.

5.  How will I sincerely honor my own truth today?

  • not sure. but im gonna try my best :)

6.  What is my intuition telling me about my current path?


  • Don't lose hope. Keep going. This is meant to be. 

7.  What do I appreciate about my life right now?


  • I can hear the birds through my windows. Though their talking wakes me up every morning, its nice to hear the neighbors have started their day. I can tell the weather is incredible outside. Its all mine to enjoy in between getting my precious work done. 

8.  What would I like to remember about today?

  • I accomplished much of my needed tasks and I took time to take care of myself and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are AmaZing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis!