Woke up late this morning. My schedule has been out of wack since the last 10 days of Ramadan. Yesterday was full of lots of work. Everyday I feel like I wake up and my heart and mind go on a treadmill. Do this, do that. I had a schedule but it fell apart. Now I have to reclaim it slowly. This week I have to go to the doctor's because I have something wrong with my right hand since Ramadan. I have to wedding to go too as well (the Sultaness is conducting a custom order for her jewelry that day). I hope all of you are in the best health and imaan and you all have a beautiful day. I tried this 8 Good Morning Questions today (from here). Inshallah Khayr today and for the rest of the week. http://www.marcandangel.com/2013/09/05/8-good-morning-questions-that-create-happiness/
1. What is the most important thing I can do today for my own well-being?
- The most important thing I can do today for my own well-being is to take my butt outside. Not for an errand, not for the business, not just for the sake of taking Sou sou out. I always feel better whenever I go outside day or night. I will schedule "outside" time so I can take a break, play with Sultana, get some light exercise to recuperate for the rest of my day.
2. How can I show my love to those I love?
- Everyday my circle widens. But I know that showing love to those I love through messages and cards seems to do the trick.
3. How can I encourage myself and others today?
- Focusing on my business. Work on my interviews. Spread that enthusiasm to my readers and my fans.
4. What can I do to make a positive difference in the lives around me?
- Helping myself to be at happy and focused. Helping those around me fighting the same fight. Work on opening up my "Charity" pin.
5. How will I sincerely honor my own truth today?
- not sure. but im gonna try my best :)
6. What is my intuition telling me about my current path?
- Don't lose hope. Keep going. This is meant to be.
7. What do I appreciate about my life right now?
- I can hear the birds through my windows. Though their talking wakes me up every morning, its nice to hear the neighbors have started their day. I can tell the weather is incredible outside. Its all mine to enjoy in between getting my precious work done.
8. What would I like to remember about today?
- I accomplished much of my needed tasks and I took time to take care of myself and enjoy the day.